If you want to know what top talent is drawn to, then look no further. LinkedIn has revealed the adverts most viewed by its users last year. We know LinkedIn is a hub of activity when it comes to sourcing your next career, but some of the jobs made it far and wide across all platforms and several media outlets.
You may remember some of the following as they reached the headlines across the year and caused a social media frenzy as the next chocolate or beer taster (just some of those we remembered the most). Here are the top 10 viewed jobs of 2017:
- Senior Communications Officer – The Households of The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge and HRH Prince Henry of Wales
- Investment Associate – SoftBank Group
- Professional Beer Taster – Meantime Brewing Company
- Management Consultant, Senior Associates/Consultants – The Boston Consulting Group
- Chocolate and Cocoa Beverage Taster- Mondelez International Europe
- Investment Analyst (Equity) – Nomura Asset Management
- Worst Graduate Job – Don’t Bother – AJG Direct
- Marketing Intern – Chanel
- Global Marketing Assistant – Jimmy Choo
- HBO Admin & Office Assistant (UK) – HBO
Whilst the list features top named brands in the UK, it also brings to the attention lesser known companies who through clever job advertising managed to land themselves in the spot light. This is all well and good, but be careful how you go about advertising your next job, as you better be prepared for the application onslaught you may receive.