Are you an enthusiastic and self-motivated candidate experienced in Warehouse/Stores/Goods-In? Do you want to join a world-renowned Engineering company with an exciting future?
Working in a team of 8 stores staff you will be responsible for the day to day physical and computer process of all goods-in receiving.
This amazing opportunity offers a fun team environment, structured career progression, starting salary of £18k, Free parking + fantastic company benefits, based in Andover.
Responsibilities of the Warehouse/Stores Operative:
- To manage the day-to-day Physical and Computer process of All goods-in receiving.
- Off-loading delivery Vehicles
- Take ownership and responsibility of signing and checking all Inbound Shipments, to include Inventory and Non-Inventory Arrivals through to Put-away stage.
- Check delivery notes against purchase orders ensure all inbound orders are booked on against correct PO lines, highlight any challenges to relevant depts immediately.
- Deal with RMA Returns – Return Stock, following RMA Process
- Daily Communication with internal depts regarding inbound inventory or non-inventory where applicable.
- Highlight inbound shortages / Rejects to Purchasing Dept, and any queries daily.
- Check any invoice queries from Accounts with reference to PO Lines / Goods Received and booked on.
- Manage all Goods-In Administration.
- Flexible approach, as will be required where necessary to provide cover in other areas of the warehouse at manager’s discretion.
Personal Attributes of the Warehouse/Stores Operative:
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated
- Experience of working in a warehouse -Ideally similar role
- Team Player
- Computer Literate, ideally experience with MRP system.
- Ideally hold a current Fork Lift License (Counter balance)
- Work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Good Communication skills.
- Customer focused approach
- Time management / Punctual
- Creative and adaptive, always looking for ways to improve processes
- Strong interpersonal skills to ensure speedy resolution of obstacles to customer requirements
What’s in it for you? :
- Salary £18k
- Structured career progression + pay rises
- World class training on offer
- Free parking
- Monday – Thursday 8am to 5pm & Fridays 8am to 1pm
- 23 days holiday, rising 1 day per annum to maximum of 25 days holiday.
- After 5 years’ service, holiday increasing by 1 day per annum to a maximum of 30 days.
- Birthday Bonanza – a day off on your birthday, or the nearest weekday in additional to your holiday entitlement.
- Excellent contributory pension scheme (employee 3% / employer 6%)
- 3x salary annual life assurance.
- Childcare voucher scheme.
Chance to work for a rapidly expanding and world-renowned engineering company.