We are currently representing a fantastic client in Ringwood who are seeking an enthusiastic, organised & personable individual to join the team as a Warehouse Administrator.
To be successful for this position, you must have previous experience within a similar role and have the ability to work within a busy warehouse area.
This new opportunity offers a sociable working environment, fun atmosphere, competitive salary of up to £22k, free parking + much more!
What you’ll be doing…
- Inputting orders into the system
- Answering customer calls and dealing with inquiries
- Booking in and dispatching orders
- Stock checking
- Picking and packing
- Perform other specific Administrative and general duties as requested
- Previous experience within a similar position
- Computer literate
- A good level of numeracy & literacy
- Must be friendly, approachable, and confident
- A keen eye for detail with good communication, organisation and interpersonal skills coupled with an enthusiastic positive and flexible approach
- Knowledge of all activities within a Warehouse environment desired
- Must be able to multi-task and work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Competitive salary of up to £22K
- Mon- Friday 8:30am – 5:30pm
- Free Parking
- 20 days holiday+ Bank Holidays (+additional holiday for 2, 5 & 10 years of service)
- Pension Auto-enrolment after probation
- Friendly working environment
- Staff Xmas Party
- Regular Social Events
- Products available at cost
We are keen to hear from experienced Administrators from the warehouse or logistics sector with the ability to prioritise and manage busy workloads, timescales and communicate effectively.