You do not want to miss this……
Working in a new team of 4 Telesales Executive / Lead Generator on an advanced bespoke CRM system, you will only call customers who are expecting your call. This high quality, untouched, qualified data means you will easily achieve at least 40% conversation rate.
You will join a highly successful local heating organisation who have recently partnered with one of the UK’s award-winning utilities companies and now wish to take this business to the next level. Working in a new team within an open plan office of currently 40 staff, this could not be a more exciting time to join this company! This is going to be BIG!!!!!
Responsibilities of the Telesales Executive / Lead Generator:
There will be NO cold calling… any customer you speak too will be expecting your call, making earning great commission easy!
- Call customers back after they have expressed interest either by email or online in having a new boiler installed;
- Arrange a convenient time for the customer for our Surveyor to go out and provide them with a quotation;
- If the customers boiler isn’t working and it’s an urgent requirement, transfer the call to our in-house Surveyor who can provide a remote quote there and then.
- Build great relationships with our team of Surveyors and work together to maximise appointments and minimise travel times.
Skills & Characteristics of the Telesales / Lead Generator :
- Previous Sales experience
- Enjoys talking to customers and building rapport;
- Motivated by exceeding targets and earning good commission;
- Has a passion for sales and a hunger for being the best;
- A great team player.
What’s in it for you?
As well as working within a relaxed and fun environment, you will also benefit from the following:
- Competitive salary between £18k + realistic OTE £25k
- Uncapped commission
- Pay reviews based upon excellent performance;
- Early probation for employees who excel;
- Personal development and progression;
- Company Pension Scheme;
- 28 Days annual leave entitlement (including Bank Holidays);
- Regular social / team bonding activities, such as BBQ’s on the beach,
- Football team and nights out paid for by the MD!
- 40 hours per week either (8am – 5pm) OR (10am -7pm) Fridays (9am – 6pm)
- + 1 Saturday a month (9am-1pm) paid at double time on top of your salary
- For those employees who wish to continually develop their skills and experience, this company offer cross training in different areas of the business. If you wanted to become diverse within your sales role, they can offer training and development within new business, account management and after service upselling.