Due to expansion, an opportunity has become available for an enthusiastic and self-motivated Technical Gas Engineer to join a busy Technical Team.
You will join a highly successful ‘Award Winning’ Boiler/Energy business (who is part of a leading FTSE 250 company) providing products, technology & finance. You will enjoy a rewarding career, developing alongside a company with huge ambition.
This would be an ideal role for an experienced Gas Engineer that is looking to come off the tools and still has a passion for boilers and enjoys thinking outside the box to quickly resolve onsite issues, whilst having the customer at the heart of what they do.
Responsibilities of the Technical Gas Engineer / Manager:
- Provide technical support to Engineers on boiler Service & Maintenance – aftercare
- Supporting the in-house Customer Service team with GAS technical advice.
- Working in progress and post audits remote & site inspections.
- Onboarding of New Starters
- Quality control.
Experience required by the Technical Gas Engineer / Manager:
- At least 5 years experience with the installation and breakdown of domestic gas boilers
- Good knowledge of S&Y plan systems
- Experience in dealing with customer complaints to the highest standards
- Experience with installing Worcester Bosch and Vaillant boilers
- Auditing experience – desirable but not essential
- Oil experience would be advantageous.
What’s in it for you?
- A competitive salary which will be based on experience
- Pay reviews based upon excellent performance
- Being a part of an expanding company
- Personal development and progression
- Additional training courses fully paid for
- 28 Days annual leave entitlement (including Bank Holidays)
- Modern, high spec and fully serviced building, with a cafe on the ground floor and a fully equipped break out and kitchen area within the office
- Permanent position – Standard working hours, Monday to Friday 8:00 am to 5 pm.