You will join the System Test Team and be responsible for creating and managing a sustainable test function that supports the business in meeting its key objectives and the full lifecycle of testing phases
If you want to work for a highly successful Engineering company – then this is the role for you!!!! This opportunity offers a friendly/sociable team atmosphere, Salary of circa £40K, free parking + great benefits. Based in Poole.
Responsibilities of the System Test Lead:
- Lead a test team and co-ordinate creation of test scenarios and scripts.
- Working with the Test team to effectively embed best practise and quality improvements.
- Getting involved with the capturing of test results, Execution, Defects and Defects Priority.
- Ownership and management of all test phases/ activities (QA role over 3rd party test phases / activities).
- Overseeing continuous review of scope and testability of all requirements.
- Providing support in a deputy capacity where necessary for the Test Manager to ensure continuity is achieved across test activities at project level.
- Defining Test Plans for releases including all test phases.
- Working with project teams to provide testing input into project schedules (scope, test estimates and approach).
- Managing stakeholders at all levels to provide accurate and appropriate information to facilitate project decision making.
- Analysing, reporting and recording any Risk as it relates to test and project objectives.
Personal Attributes of the System Test Lead:
- ISEB/ISTQB Qualified Software testing accredited or equivalent experience.
- Demonstrate experience of Leading Test Teams.
- Software testing lifecycle experience using traditional “V Model” and agile approaches.
- Substantial experience of writing detailed, structured test scripts using best practice design principles.
- Excellent understanding of testing methodology and analytical skills to ensure full understanding of potential defects.
- Experience of using test management tools.
- Manual and test automation experience of Web Portal technologies (Selenium).
- Able to give examples of enabling continuous improvement based on empiricism.
What’s in it for you?
- Excellent salary of circa £40k depending on experience
- Free parking
- Pension Contributions
- Life Assurance
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Friendly/sociable working environment
- Hours are 09:00 till 17:30 Monday to Friday (37.5 hours per week)
- Permanent Position
- Free tea & coffee AND Fresh Fruit