Do you want to work for a highly successful, forward-thinking Manufacturing company? Would you like to work just 4 days per week and have Fridays off? If you are an enthusiastic and driven individual with an outstanding work ethic, please APPLY TODAY!
As an integral part of the assembly team, you will be responsible for the assembly and testing of spindles and of components plus any other duties deemed appropriate by your supervisor. You will also be expected to take an active role in the continuous improvement of quality, products, and procedures.
Working for a successful manufacturing company with a strong family feel, this brand-new Semi Skilled CNC Grinder role offers a friendly team environment, hourly rate of £16.94ph, 4-day week – NO FRIDAYS, free parking & flexible working hours + overtime available at 1.5 based in Ferndown.
Responsibilities of the Semi Skilled CNC Grinder:
- To safely use all materials, processes, and tools in the assembly of components. You will work from drawings and process control documents, in accordance with production schedules and other agreed timescales
- To always ensure that work is carried out to the highest standards, and in a timely manner, in accordance with company procedures
- To develop good working relationships within own section and with other sections/departments
- To take an active role in company initiatives such as continuous improvement, quality initiatives and new manufacturing systems and processes as they are introduced
- To ensure that all work carried out complies with health and safety requirements as laid down by the company and by external bodies
- To carry out any other tasks requested within capability.
Personal Attributes of the Semi Skilled CNC Grinder:
- High level of manual dexterity, and good attention to detail
- The ability to read technical drawings is an advantage
- The ability to work as part of a team is important
- You should also be reliable, able to demonstrate enthusiasm, and a willingness to take on a variety of tasks, new methods, and procedures.
What’s in it for you?
- Excellent salary on offer –£16.94 including shift allowance
- 4-day week (Monday to Thursday only) No working Fridays or weekends
- 42-hour week (12hour shift Mon / Tue / Wed and 6 hours on a Thursday)
- Start time between 5pm and 6pm
- Option to work full night Thursday for overtime
- Overtime available at 1.5
- Pension Scheme
- Free Parking
- 190 hours holiday (holiday can be booked by the hour)