Are you a Civil/Structural Engineering graduate? Do you have knowledge of CAD design? This is the perfect chance for a confident graduate to join a well-known, local consulting firm covering the South of England.
Working in a small team of 5, you will work on a wide range of projects from small domestic works to multi story construction including foundations, reinforced concrete, steel works, masonry & timber design.
This position offers full training & support, clear career progression, opportunity to gain further qualifications, salary of up to £25K, Free Parking– Based in Poole.
Responsibilities of the Graduate Structural Engineer;
- preparing reports, designs and drawings
- making calculations about loads and stresses
- selecting appropriate construction materials
- providing technical advice
- obtaining planning and/or building regulations approval
- liaising with relevant professional staff such as architects
- monitoring and inspecting work undertaken by contractors
- administering contracts
- managing projects
- inspecting properties to check conditions/foundations
Personal Attributes of the Graduate Structural Engineer;
- Relevant Structural/Civil Engineering qualifications
- Some work experience would be a distinct advantage
- Competent with CAD design
- Willingness to learn & be part of a team
What’s in it for you?
- Excellent salary on offer of up to £25K D.O.E
- Hours: 9.00am till 5.30 pm
- Clear progression structure
- Encouragement and support to gain further professional qualifications
- Pension Scheme
- Free Parking
- 28 days holidays
- Free tea, coffee & cold drinks