The Goods Inwards Coordinator is responsible for the use of the SAP stock control system, manual lifting, accurate stock checking, basic administration and providing excellent customer service to Customers, Suppliers and other departments
This exciting new opportunity offers a fantastic supportive team environment, excellent training, salary of £17/18K, Free Parking – based in Verwood.
Responsibilities of the Goods Inwards Coordinator:
- Be responsible for liaising with delivery drivers, signing for and being accountable for deliveries.
- Ensure that all goods are received in an acceptable condition, and that they have been checked and signed for correctly.
- Managing the Goods In process, including receiving goods and logging in SAP.
- Confirm all quantities that are delivered and recorded accordingly.
- Assistance in the organisation of stock deliveries.
- Maintain Vertical Storage locations & synchronise with SAP
- Operation and use of the Forklift according to the training and guidelines provided.
- Organise & liaise with Sub-Contractors for all plating requirements and confirm quantities.
- Liaise with QA Team with deliveries / items that require full inspection.
- Manage & maintain the company’s material and stock product inventory including, consignment stock and locations.
- Ensure that goods inwards & stock control is well organised and controlled to sufficiently support production and the goals of the company.
- Be responsible for the day to day cleaning and tidying of the warehouse and outside areas, notifying your Manager of any necessary repairs
Skills & Characteristics of the Goods Inwards Coordinator:
- Good customer service skills
- Keen to working within engineering/manufacturing
- Works well in a team
- Reliable with a good work ethic
- Willing to learn and carry out training
- Embraces change
What’s in it for you?
- Salary – £17K/£18K
- Hours =Mon–Thu= 8am – 4:15am and Friday 8am-3pm
- Fantastic working environment
- Excellent training
- 20 days holiday, increasing by 1 per year up to 25 days + Bank Holidays
- Free Parking
- Location = Verwood