This is the perfect chance for a Microsoft Solutions Architect / Pre Sales Consultant to join a leading MSP! Read on for all the info…
The Solution Architect role involves pre-sales ownership of customer solutions across multiple vendors and technology sets as well as providing a pre-sales central point of contact for nominated technology pillars.
You will be responsible for all customer facing presentations at a high level as well as producing detailed and accurate documentation in terms of customer facing proposals, tender responses, scope of works documentation, high level design documentation etc. This role will have full responsibility for the technical design of proposed solutions and will be the main technical point of contact liaising with customer, vendors, project managers and implementation engineers. As the Solution Architect you will act as a technical design authority for implementation engineers throughout project delivery and as such will be expected to provide on-site guidance or training as required.
This brand-new opportunity offers a generous salary of £75k-£85k + car allowance, progression opportunities, fantastic team atmosphere, free parking – based in Reading/Poole or Homebased.
Responsibilities of the Solution Architect / Pre-Sales Consultant
- Maintaining in-depth knowledge of assigned vendors and related products.
- Able to produce clear documentation including RFP, RFQ and RFI responses, customer proposals, technical designs and scope of works documents
- Ongoing research of technologies in the industry and market in general in relation to the Solution Architects assigned pillars of expertise.
- Able to analyse, articulate and document an organisation’s solution architecture in detail
- Demonstrate a strong technical understanding across multiple technology pillars whilst being a recognised expert in at least one.
- Able to demonstrate leadership skills in managing engineers involved in projects, and work alongside Project Managers to ensure project timescales are met
- Provide technical leadership, guidance and training to implementation engineers as required during project staging and implementation.
- Build and maintain technical pre-sales relationships within key technology partners as well as with key customer personnel
- Manage responses to sales proposals, tender responses, RFIs, etc., within agreed timescales
- Provide customers with a technical design authority throughout the duration of a project
Personal Attributes of the Solution Architect / Pre Sales Consultant
- At least three years’ experience in a similar role within a reseller is required.
- Ideally educated to degree level
- Relevant industry technical qualifications as stated below
- Highly experienced in Microsoft Office 365 & Microsoft Skype For Business
- A contact centre technology, ideally Enghouse
- Knowledge of Microsoft Hyper-V / VMware / Cisco Unified Collaboration
- Car owner – this role will involve UK travel
Whats in it for you?
- Very generous salary £75k – £85k + overtime + Car Allowance
- Monday – Friday 9am – 5:30pm
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Career opportunties
- Access to further training
- Free Parking
- Private Medical Insurance
- Death in service – 4x salary
- Pension – match up to 3%
- Bonus Scheme – TBC
- Dress down Fridays
- Employer sponsored volunteering
- Eye tests