Do you have strong Visual Studio experience? Are you confident with C++ or C# programming? This is your chance to join an award-winning, innovative company working on a variety of projects producing high quality bespoke solutions.
Working in a small dynamic team, you will be responsible for the development of products and services within a highly technical and demanding industry.
Due to considerable growth this brand-new role offers an excellent salary of up to £40K, training, career progression, company benefits + Free Parking, based in Poole.
Responsibilities of the Software Development Engineer;
- Development of software specifications with customer.
- Create functional design specification for software.
- Create software in most appropriate format and language. (Visual Studio)
- Bench test software before release.
- Manage version control.
- Report back to management with progress and possible improvements.
- Feed time scales back to management team for costing and scheduling.
- Customer support with software issues.
- Systems and documentation development for manuals and training
Personal Attributes of the Software Development Engineer;
- Relevant qualifications
- Visual Studio
- Experience with C++ or C# programming
What’s in it for you?
- Excellent salary on offer of up to £40K
- Hours: Monday to Friday
- Pension Scheme
- Free Parking
- 28 days holidays