Can you demonstrate confident use of Visual Studio? Have you worked within an Engineering/Manufacturing environment? This is your chance to join an award-winning, global Electronics company working on a variety of projects producing high quality bespoke solutions.
Working in a small dynamic team, you will be responsible for the development of products and services within a highly technical and demanding industry.
Due to considerable growth this brand-new role offers an excellent salary of up to £50K, company benefits + Free Parking – Based in Poole.
Responsibilities of the Software Development Engineer;
- Development of software specifications with customer.
- Create functional design specification for software.
- Create software in most appropriate format and language. (Visual Basic)
- Bench test software before release.
- Manage version control.
- Report back to management with progress and possible improvements.
- Feed time scales back to management team for costing and scheduling.
- Customer support with software issues.
- Systems and documentation development for manuals and training
Personal Attributes of the Software Development Engineer;
- Real-time machine control software knowledge an advantage
- Visual Studio OR VB6 OR WPF / UWP
- Async, Multi-threading, multi-tasking
- Embedded software
- User interface & graphic development
- Vision systems
- High speed, high reliability applications
What’s in it for you?
- Excellent salary on offer of up to £50K D.O.E
- Hours: Monday to Friday
- Pension Scheme
- Free Parking
- 28 days holidays