This new exciting opportunity offers a friendly team atmosphere, salary of circa £40K, progression opportunities, training, free parking + many more amazing benefits. Based in Poole.
Responsibilities of the Software Developer:
- Assist the preparation of system design solutions.
- Assist the Team Lead when preparing refinements and sprint planning.
- Produce detailed design documentation as required.
- Produce test and integration instructions as required.
- Write software to implement design functionality.
- Write test harnesses to test software unit functionality (unit tests).
- Write tests to support design integration (acceptance tests).
- Resolve technical issues arising during the project lifecycle and after release.
- Undertake peer design reviews
Skills & Characteristics of the Software Developer:
- Micfrosoft .NET Core
- ASP .NET
- MVC 5
- Cloud based deployment (AWS, Azure)
- React/Redux, HTML
- Knowledge of design patterns, SOA and SaaS
- Entity Framework (code first) development
What’s in it for you:
- Excellent salary circa £40K depending on experience
- Free parking
- Pension Contributions
- Life Assurance
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Friendly/sociable working environment
- Hours are 09:00 till 17:30 Monday to Friday (37.5 hours per week)
- Permanent Position