Are you highly skilled with Azure, AWS & Cloud? Are you focused on architecting/designing cloud-based systems?
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Architect who can support the delivery of new strategic systems, products & services from cradle to grave.
This brand-new opportunity offers a salary of circa £50K D.O.E, progression opportunities, fantastic team atmosphere, Free Parking – based in Poole.
Responsibilities of the Software Architect:
- Work within a team of system architects to architect and design systems, products and services
- Identify system architecture and design options and select the optimum solution
- To be able to create, lead and review system design documentation and test processes
- Advise and support the development and test teams, working within an agile environment to help them understand and implement solutions aligned with corporate product architectures and designs
- Actively contribute to improve the quality of both products and services by working in accordance with internal and external quality standards
- Coordination with internal and external technical experts and management, improving awareness of core products and project variations
- Provide technical leadership of core products and their realisation, ensuring that technical standards, documentation and processes are applied to all delivery artefacts
- Resolve technical issues arising during the project lifecycle and after release
- Provide technical sales support for new sales opportunities or initiatives
Personal Attributes of the Software Architect:
- Proven knowledge of Cloud-based architectures and systems, especially using Azure, AWS
- Understanding and experience of Microservice Architectures and container technologies
- Knowledge of Account-Based Ticketing Solutions
- Significant industry experience in a similar architect role
- Significant industry experience within a software development environment
- Relevant software engineering degree
What’s in it for you?
- Salary – Circa £50K
- Free parking
- Pension Contributions
- Life Assurance
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Friendly/sociable working environment
- Hours are 37 ½ hour week