You will join a technical architecture team of around 10 strong, across the UK and France to help facilitate the growth in winning projects globally. The role will be split 50/50 across new Device Development together with existing Product Enhancements.
This brand new opportunity for a Software Architect offers a salary of up to £60k D.O.E, considerable career development, fantastic team atmosphere, Free Parking – based in Poole.
Responsibilities of the Software Architect:
- Work with the Common Device Architect to ensure all specific device developments adhere to the common device architecture vision
- Work closely with Solution Architects and Sales team to fulfil innovative solutions to project requirements utilising the product portfolio
- Participate in technical reviews of product and project architecture designs
- Keep abreast of new technical trends which are likely to become mainstream
- Resolve technical issues arising during the project lifecycle and after release
- Work closely with CISO & IT security to monitor the product’s security
Personal Attributes of the Software Architect:
- 8+ years in Software Development
- 2+ years C#/.NET Software Development using the Visual Studio IDE
- Good working knowledge of Microservice based architectures
- Definition of architectures for devices with limited resources
- Object Oriented Design and Programming (e.g. Design Patterns, SOLID principles, UML)
What’s in it for you?
- Salary – up to £60 D.O.E
- Free parking
- Pension Contributions
- Life Assurance
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Friendly/sociable working environment
- Hours are 37 ½ hour week Monday – Friday
- Free tea & coffee AND Fresh Fruit