Do you have experience providing voice/telephony installation, integration and support services in the area of Skype/Exchange/365/Microsoft?
Working for a leading UK IT Service provider, you will be responsible for the analysis, design, and implementation of Microsoft Skype solutions especially with voice integration. Typical responsibilities will include Microsoft Skype, Windows Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange Server and server/storage virtualisation deployments.
This brand-new opportunity offers a generous salary of £65k + overtime + car allowance, progression opportunities, fantastic team atmosphere, free parking – based in Poole.
Responsibilities of the Telecom Consultant:
- Assessment services on customer site to review business productivity, workflow and network assessment to ensure site readiness for Skype deployment.
- Attend customer sites to perform installation and integration of Microsoft Skype with full voice and video integration and voicemail into Exchange Unified Messaging.
- Perform consultancy services to audit and analyse customer Microsoft environments including documenting findings.
- Attend customer sites to perform installation of IT infrastructure products.
- Implement and recommend network technologies including Skype, messaging, database, systems management, server virtualization, network storage and security.
- Evaluate and architect network, server and storage architecture plans
- Assist sales team in identifying and closing opportunities through customer meetings and presentations, resolve queries and recommend solutions.
- Escalate and progress problems with manufacturers where required to effect fast resolution of customer reported problems.
Personal Attributes of the Telecom Consultant:
- You will be expected to have and maintain awareness of the technology trends in this arena, together with a good working knowledge of existing and new products / applications.
- You must be able to demonstrate excellent networking and technical skills, proficiency with the design, implementation and support of Microsoft solutions
- Needs to be able to work in a business with multiple project and multiple vendor environments.
- Skype for Business knowledge, Office 365 Exchange online and knowledge on Teams.
- Degree or equivalent in computing related subject, and/or have proof of a solid networking background within a Microsoft environment.
- 3 – 8 years of technical experience with increasing responsibility within a field-based role.
- Experience implementing unified communication within a Microsoft Skype environment and experience with 3rd party voice gateways.
- Hands-on experience with Microsoft Exchange and Active Directory including implementation and administration.
- Hardworking, flexible and enthusiastic, team player with a genuine interest in IT Systems and solutions and the benefits this technology brings.
Whats in it for you?
- Very generous salary £65k + overtime + Car Allowance
- Monday – Friday 9am – 5:30pm
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Career opportunties
- Access to further training
- Free Parking
- Private Medical Insurance
- Death in service – 4x salary
- Pension – match up to 3%
- Bonus Scheme – TBC
- Dress down Fridays
- Employer sponsored volunteering
- Eye tests