IT Service Desk (1st Line) – up to 25K
Have you worked in an IT Service Desk/Helpdesk position? Do you have retail experience? Are you looking for a 1st line service desk role within a highly successful retail technology solutions business?
Working in a team of 10 you will be responsible for delivering 1st line remote and on-site support to a range of high-end retail customers across the UK.
This rapidly expanding business offers, huge potential with their structured 12-month career plan leading to 2nd & 3rd line roles, quirky modern offices, chill out zone, café, free coffee, parking together with an excellent salary of up to £25K based in Loughton.
Responsibilities of the IT Service Desk (1st Line):
• The delivery and support of 1st Line remote and on-site Retail Pro support to a range of different customers in the Retail industry ranging in various vertical markets such as apparel, jewellery, footwear plus many more
• Ensure all support calls are to be logged and up to date via our in-house ticketing system.
• Dealing with issues quickly and effectively, and escalating service requests to Line 2 when required.
• Report to the Helpdesk Managers each day, ensuring problems are effectively communicated across all levels.
Personal attributes of the IT Service Desk (1st Line):
• Exposure to a helpdesk working environment
• Relevant IT qualifications/experience
• Experience with POS hardware i.e. receipt printers, touch screens, all in one units, stock take scanners, credit card devices a distinct advantage
• Quick learn, eager to learn and hard working
• Ability to provide clear and concise documentation and record information in the service desk system. Create Help Guides, Knowledgebase documents, and change documents.
• Excellent customer focus and ability to build rapport.
• Highly motivated, driven by the achievement of agreed objectives.
What’s in it for you?
• Salary: up to £25K depending on experience
• Career Progression
• Hours: Monday to Friday 9.00-5.30pm
• Some paid out of hours work (rota basis)
• Free parking
• Holidays = 28 days
• Regular team social events
• Modern office/Chill out Zone/Cafe
• Free tea & coffee