Do you have experience working at 2nd or 3rd Line level? Do you have Cisco experience? Do you have a genuine interest in Integrated Communications?
Working for a leading UK IT Service provider, in a team of 7, you will be responsible for telephone support of Cisco Communications Manager, IP Telephony systems, Microsoft SfB and associated third party applications such as presence, unified messaging, contact centre, voice recording etc.
This brand-new opportunity offers a generous salary of circa £42K, progression opportunities, training & certifications, fantastic team atmosphere, free parking – based in Reading.
Responsibilities of the Senior IT Support Engineer:
- Provide Office based support activities to customer base.
- Troubleshoot IP Telephony related faults and restore service within defined SLA’s.
- Work on complex issues escalated from Tier 1 and 2 level.
- Assist and develop the creation and maintenance of customer reporting.
- Build solid working relationship with key customers and act as a key engineer.
- Document and share processes and procedures with the team.
- Highlight potential problems and take a pro-active approach.
- Manage communication and call logging with third parties and manufacturer TAC.
- Maintain accurate records of customer communication and progress in the call logging system.
- Occasionally attend customer sites to perform troubleshooting of Unified Communications systems and associated applications, when remote support is not suitable or has been exhausted.
- FULL JD AVAILABLE
Personal Attributes of the Senior IT Support Engineer:
- Work experience at 3rd line support level
- Hardworking, flexible and enthusiastic, team player
- Genuine interest in Integrated Communications and the benefits this technology brings.
- Good organisational skills and discipline in carrying out activities using and following department systems and procedures.
- Knowledge of Cisco a distinct advantage but not a requirement
Whats in it for you?
- Salary Circa £42K
- Monday – Friday 9am – 5:30pm
- Some Shift/on call work required
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Career opportunties
- Access to further training
- Free Parking
- Private Medical Insurance
- Death in service – 4x salary
- Pension – match up to 3%
- Bonus Scheme – TBC
- Dress down Fridays
- Employer sponsored volunteering
- Eye tests