Are you a confident IT professional able to undertake a varied standalone role? Do you have experience in a Customer facing IT role? Can you communicate well with senior management and prioritise workloads?
You will work onsite at the clients Head office and will be responsible for the full delivery and support of all IT for 150+ users together with the remote support of 115 high-end luxury retail stores across the UK & US. Covering Windows/Office365/Exchange/Active Directory/Networks/Vlans/Hardware & PC Build and Repairs/Service Desk
This is a fantastic time to join a rapidly expanding IT solutions business that offers, huge career potential, structured training & induction program and full technical support from the main head office, together with an excellent salary of up to £35K- based in Shoreditch.
|Responsibilities of the Senior IT Support Analyst:
· Microsoft operating systems, including Windows Server 2008 & 2012 and Windows 7, 8 & 10.
· Administration of Windows servers including Active Directory, Group Policy, User profiles and folder redirection.
· Microsoft Exchange Server, Microsoft O365 and Microsoft Outlook.
· Manage backup technologies.
· Virtualisation technology in all environments (VMware, Hyper-V or Xenserver)
· IPv4 Networking Technologies – TCP/IP, Routing, DHCP, DNS and network security (proxy servers, firewalls).Router, switch and firewalls to a line 2 level including configuring and support VPN’s, MPLS networks etc…
· Support mobile phones as well as Apple Devices from Imacs, Ipads, Iphones etc…
· Configuring and supporting networked and local (USB) printers.
· Networking, implementing a network, cabling, configuring routers, switches etc….
· Configuring anti-virus solutions, email and web filtering, remote access security, firewalls, intrusion detection, password controls and security management.
· Record information in the service desk system.
· Create Help Guides, Knowledgebase documents, and change documents.
Personal attributes of the Senior IT Support Analyst:
What’s in it for you?
· Salary: up to £35K depending on experience
· Career Progression
· Hours: Monday to Friday 9.00-5.30pm
· Holidays = 28 days
· Regular team social events