Our client is growing their internal Digital Team, so we are looking for a Senior PHP Developer who would be passionate about developing and evolving a bespoke CRM system and contributing to new and exciting systems as their business continues to expand in to 2020!
Working for a highly successful heating organisation who have recently partnered with one of the UK’s award-winning utilities FTSE 250 companies. This business is experiencing considerable growth over the coming months so there could not be a more exciting time to join this Bournemouth based company!
Responsibilities of the Senior PHP Developer:
- Designing and building RESTful APIs
- Building back office systems
- Assisting the Lead Developer with Server Infrastructure
- Debugging and fixing existing systems
- Working with the Front-End Team to deliver new modules on existing systems and new applications.
Skills & Characteristics of the Senior PHP Developer:
- Experience designing and building RESTful APIs
- Experience building back office systems.
What’s in it for you?
As well as working within a relaxed, modern and fun environment, you will also benefit from the following:
- Competitive salary up to £45k
- Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm (flexible hours)
- Pay reviews based upon excellent performance
- Early probation for employees who excel
- Personal development and progression
- Company Pension Scheme;
- 28 Days annual leave entitlement (including Bank Holidays);
- Regular social / team bonding activities, such as BBQ’s on the beach,
- Football team and nights out paid for by the MD!
- For those employees who wish to continually develop their skills and experience, this company offer cross training in different areas of the business.