Are you looking for a senior service desk role within a highly successful retail technology solutions business?
Working in a team of 10 you will be responsible for delivering 2nd/3rd line remote and on-site support to a range of high-end retail customers across the UK – predominantly in London.
This rapidly expanding business offers, quirky modern offices, chill out zone, café, free coffee, parking together with an excellent salary of up to £31K based in Loughton.
|Responsibilities of the Senior Helpdesk:
· The delivery and support of remote and on-site support to a range of different customers in the Retail industry ranging in various vertical markets such as apparel, jewellery, footwear plus many more
· Supporting Microsoft Systems
· provide clear and concise documentation and record information in the service desk system
· Take ownership of your tasks and see them through to completion
· Focus on customer & systems security with clear plans to manage incidents and disaster recovery
· Develop test plans for IT & Software
Skills & Characteristics of the Senior Helpdesk:
What’s in it for you?
· Salary: up to £31K depending on experience
· Increase in salary once formal training completed
· Team incentives
· Career Progression
· Hours: Monday to Friday 9.00-5.30pm
· Some paid out of hours work (rota basis)
· Free parking
· Holidays = 28 days
· Regular team social events
· Modern office/Chill out Zone/Cafe
· Free tea & coffee