Are you keen to take on the role of Scrum Master and use your technical ability to facilitate and assist with development of a back-office system?
Working alongside Business Analysts & Product Owners, you will lead the project through Sprint from planning to implementation.
If you want to work for a highly successful Engineering company – then this is the role for you!!!! This opportunity offers a friendly/sociable team atmosphere, Salary of circa £60K, free parking + great benefits. Based in Poole.
Responsibilities of the Technical Scrum Master:
- Support Product Owners and development team.
- Prepare refinements, sprint planning and other Agile ceremonies.
- Remove impediments from the team.
- Develop software & tests as necessary to implement design functionality.
- Resolve technical issues arising during the project lifecycle and after release. Undertake peer design reviews.
- The role is for a technical Scrum Master who has experience as a Developer
Personal Attributes of the Technical Scrum Master:
- Experience within a software development team that followed Agile principles, practices, and theory
- Experience working in a software development environment
- Experience working with Scrum agile project management methodology
- Scrum Master Certification or equivalent an advantage
- Knowledge of continuous integration environments (e.g. Jenkins)
What’s in it for you?
- Excellent salary of circa £60k depending on experience
- Free parking
- Pension Contributions
- Life Assurance
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Friendly/sociable working environment
- Hours are 09:00 till 17:30 Monday to Friday (37.5 hours per week)
- Permanent Position
- Free tea & coffee AND Fresh Fruit