Do you have scheduling experience? Do you have excellent customer service & organisation skills?
Working within the Customer Service team, you will be responsible for liaising with customers, surveyors, engineers & subcontractors to ensure the smooth & timely installation of boilers.
You will join a highly successful local heating organisation who have recently partnered with one of the UK’s award-winning utilities companies and now wish to take this business to the next level. Working in a team within an open plan office of currently 40 staff, this could not be a more exciting time to join this Bournemouth based company!
Responsibilities of the Scheduler:
- Always provide exceptional customer service;
- Answer inbound calls from customers and deal with their queries as quickly and efficiently as possible;
- Liaise with Engineers and customers to smoothly organise boiler installations and servicing;
- Liaise with subcontractors to ensure completion of installations to the customers satisfaction;
- Scheduling of installations and management of Engineer diaries when needed.
Skills & Characteristics of the Scheduler:
- Previous scheduling experience within ANY industry
- Be able to communicate in a professional manner both on the telephone and email;
- Be able to adjust to a rapidly changing working environment;
- Have a positive pro-active attitude and take ownership;
What’s in it for you?
As well as working within a relaxed, modern and fun environment, you will also benefit from the following:
- Competitive salary £25K
- Monday to Friday 8am – 5pm
- Optional Saturday working (9am-1pm) paid at double time on top of your salary (not compulsory)
- Pay reviews based upon excellent performance
- Early probation for employees who excel
- Personal development and progression
- Company Pension Scheme;
- 28 Days annual leave entitlement (including Bank Holidays);
- Regular social / team bonding activities, such as BBQ’s on the beach,
- Football team and nights out paid for by the MD!
- For those employees who wish to continually develop their skills and experience, this company offer cross training in different areas of the business.