Are you looking for varied Internal Sales role, which allows you to carry out market research, making approximately 20 quality calls per day together with some inbound calls & order processing? If you have a confident telephone manner and are looking to develop a career in Sales then this could be the perfect job for you!!
Join a leading independent business that has been operating for over 100 years who will provide you with first class training. This fantastic opportunity offers a sociable fun working environment, ½ day on Fridays & competitive salary up to £19k + £2k+ team bonus, based in Andover.
Responsibilities of the Sales Executive:
- Researching the market and identifying potential target customers.
- Generating business leads and following up on sales opportunities.
- Cold calling potential customers and building relationships (approx 20 quality calls per day)
- Arranging meetings with clients for the Field Sales Executive to show product samples
- Following up swiftly on sales enquiries and sending out information.
- Working closely with other teams to develop new business.
- Taking inbound calls and inputting orders onto the system
Personal Attributes of the Sales Executive:
- Proven experience of selling or desire to develop a career in Sales
- Experience of working in a highly customer and business focused environment
- Confident telephone manner
- Enthusiastic, passionate & hungry to succeed
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary up to £19k + £2k+ team bonus
- ½ day Fridays
- Mon- Thu 8:30am – 5pm, Friday 8:30am – 12:30pm
- Closed between Christmas & New Year
- Free Parking
- 20 days holiday (+additional 1 day holiday for every 2 years of service)
- Auto-enrolment after probation
- Friendly working environment