Are you a self-motivated & target driven professional? Do you have sales experience or relevant qualifications in the IT/Technology /Telecommunication sector?…… then this could be the perfect job for you!!!!
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a highly successful, team-orientated telecommunications company with high growth that is ever evolving and challenging.
Working in a dynamic team of 4 Sales Executives, you will facilitate the sale of the company’s products and services across an international market to ensure that consistent, profitable growth in sales revenues is achieved. This will incorporate new product sales, managing existing client accounts and a proactive approach to business development.
This fantastic opportunity offers a competitive basic of £20 – £30K + amazing commission package (see below for full details) training, structured career progression, regular pay reviews + much more, based in Dorchester (easily accessible by Train / Bus)
Get in touch today to find out more!!
Responsibilities of the International Sales Executive:
• Accurately provide forecast information for annual, quarterly and monthly revenue streams.
• Deliver own forecast.
• Maintain and develop relationships with customers.
• Establish personal contact and rapport with top echelon decision-makers.
• Perform sales activities on accounts such as sending quotes, negotiate sales prices and discounts.
• Update CRM System.
• Represent the business at conferences, trade fairs and networking events.
• Proactively drive business development.
• Maximise new business development opportunities.
• Requirement to understand and keep up to date in relation to the company’s products.
• Collaborate with all internal teams as required to deliver excellent service to our clients
Skills & Characteristics of the International Sales Executive:
- Sales experience or Technical qualifications
- Excellent negotiating and influencing skills.
- Great commercial acumen.
- Experience of utilising a CRM system is an advantage
- The ability to build and maintain a strong pipeline.
- Telecoms industry experience is a distinct advantage.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive Salary – £20K – £30K Basic (depending on experience)
- Uncapped Commission with no threshold
- Realistic OTE of £30-40K with stronger performers achieving over £50K
- Commission paid monthly
- Some world-wide travel to clients and shows (2/3 times per year)
- Regular team building activities/ team outings / pub lunch
- Employee specific personal development plan
- Regular review of performance and pay
- Career growth opportunities within the company
- Holiday = 24 days + bank holidays
- Monday – Friday (9am – 5:30am)
- Permanent position
- Based in Dorchester – easily accessible by Train / Bus
REF: Sales Executive – IT – Dorchester