Do you have exceptional Administration skills? Can you demonstrate high levels of Customer Service? This is the perfect chance for an enthusiastic, confident Sales Administrator to join a modern, forward thinking manufacturing company.
Working in a small team of 3 coordinators you will be responsible for all Sales Administration such as processing orders & dealing with customer phone/email enquiries ensuring a high level of customer service at all times.
This opportunity offers a friendly team environment, brand new stylish offices together with a competitive salary of up to £24K, based in Verwood.
Responsibilities of the Sales Administrator:
- Process purchase orders and handle customer enquiries
- Provide quotations for direct customers & distributors
- Process sample requests and support customers in choosing the right product
- Follow up leads, quotations and sample requests
- Attend daily production planning meetings when required
- Monitor delivery accuracy and support the despatch team
- Provide initial technical support to customers
- Raise invoices and coordinate the invoicing activity
- File commercial documents using an electronic filing system
- Handle customer complaints
Personal Attributes of the Sales Administrator:
- Experience within a similar position
- A flexible approach and ability to multi-task within a small team
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to communicate well by phone and e-mail
- Ability to prioritise between several tasks
- Computer literate (Microsoft Office). Familiarity with SAP an advantage
- A second language would be an advantage such as German or French
What’s in it for you?
- Salary – up to £24K
- Hours =Mon–Thu= 8am – 4:15am and Friday 8am-3pm
- Fantastic working environment
- Possible career progression opportunities
- Excellent training
- 28 days holiday
- Free Parking
- Location = Verwood