Do you have exceptional administration skills? Can you fully commit to a 12-month contract?
This is the perfect position for a proactive team player with excellent communications skills, punctual, well organised with determination and a desire to succeed.
Working within a team of 10 office staff, in a varied/fast paced role, you will be liaising with customers, suppliers & production to ensure orders are prepared correctly within the agreed timescales.
Working for a successful manufacturing company with a strong family feel, this opportunity offers a friendly team environment, salary of up to £24k, early finish on Fridays, Free Parking & flexible working hours– Based in Ferndown.
Responsibilities of the Sales Administrator;
- Booking Shipments
- Chasing Parts. Obtaining lead times
- Repairs (Booking, tracking and shipping)
- Ordering boxes and packing materials
- Preparing quotations for customers
- Maintaining price lists
- Adding Sales Orders to MRP
- Raising Purchase Orders
- Chasing Suppliers
- Confirming customs clearance Instructions
- Applying for Licenses
- Health and Safety/First Aid/Defib Checks
- Booking parts in to stores
- Getting K parts (spare parts) ready for shipment
Skills & Characteristics of the Sales Administrator;
- Experience within a varied/pressured role
- Strong administration skills
- Strong Customer service skills
- Able to be highly flexible with working hours due to business requirements (end of month deadlines)
- Experience in written and oral communication.
- Strong influential skills and ability to negotiate successfully both internally and externally.
- Good understanding with problem solving techniques.
- Strong organisational skills and must be organised.
- Proficiency in MS office tools.
What’s in it for you?
- Excellent salary on offer – up to £24K
- Initially 12 months contract to cover maternity
- Hours: 7.00am til 4.00 pm OR 8.0am til 5.00pm (Mon – Thurs)
- 1pm finish on Fridays
- Flexible working hours
- Pension Scheme
- Free Parking
- 190 hours holiday (holiday can be booked by the hour)
- Option to buy additional holiday