Are you a knowledgeable & meticulous professional looking for an opportunity which offers complete autonomy and considerable scope in the role itself, the systems used and the interaction with other departments/functions?
Working for a rapidly expanding and world-renowned manufacturing company – This brand new, stand alone role, offers onsite or remote working, considerable progression opportunities and a very competitive salary up to £50K + excellent benefits, based in Andover
Responsibilities of the Regulatory Affairs:
- Providing support to the regulatory Directors.
- Managing global consumable product labelling and safety data sheet information
- Supporting the creation and submission of regulatory applications for biocidal products
- Administer global biocidal regulatory authorisations and renewals.
- Reading, analysing and sifting through large regulatory texts to identify pertinent information
- Providing internal guidance on impact of regulations to proposed new product technologies.
- Knowledge of global biocidal product regulations.
- Working with regulatory partners to deliver global compliance.
- Advocating company position on relevant regulatory topics.
Skills & Characteristics of the Regulatory Affairs:
- 2 years’ experience within Regulatory Affairs or similar
- Experience with CLP (Classification, Labelling & Packaging)
- Ability to communicate with internal and external individuals at all levels
- Excellent attention to detail
- Fluent English communication skills – both verbal and written, with a confident and professional telephone manner
- Good education, ideally to degree level preferably in a scientific discipline
- Excellent Microsoft office skills
- 2nd language an advantage
What’s in it for you?
- Salary – up to £50K depending on experience
- 23 days holiday, rising 1 day per annum to maximum of 25 days holiday.
- After 5 years’ service, holiday increasing by 1 day per annum to a maximum of 30 days.
- Birthday Bonanza – a day off on your birthday, or the nearest weekday in additional to your holiday entitlement.
- Excellent contributory pension scheme (employee 3% / employer 6%)
- SimplyHealth cash Plan
- Employee Assistant Programme
- 3x salary annual life assurance.
- Annual appraisal scheme and regular training programme.
- Childcare voucher scheme.
- Chance to work for a rapidly expanding and world-renowned engineering company.