You will be responsible for the recruitment and onboarding of new starters, together with maintaining strong long-lasting relationships with the Engineering workforce.
Join a highly successful smart home innovations business (part of a leading FTSE 250 company) providing products, technology & finance – This business is experiencing considerable growth over the coming months, so there could not be a more exciting time to join this Bournemouth based company!
This is a great opportunity to learn something new and be a part of a very rapidly growing “Green” Industry.
Responsibilities of the Resourcer:
- Be the driving force to grow our UK wide “Green” engineering workforce;
- Work quickly to find and build relationships with exceptional professionals;
- CV screening, reference taking, and building candidate relationships;
- Manage job boards and represent the company on certain social media aspects.
The successful candidate:
- Self-motivated and proactive, with a growth-focused mindset;
- Has at least 1 years experience within recruitment, internal or external;
- Confident, personable and enjoy talking to people over the phone;
- Exceptional relationship-building skills;
- Thinks outside the box to develop new and unique recruitment strategies;
- Excellent communication skills at all levels, combined with an eye for detail.
What’s in it for you?
- Excellent competitive salary, depending on experience;
- Excellent commission structure;
- Company laptop;
- Pay reviews based upon excellent performance;
- Early probation for employees who excel;
- Personal development and progression;
- Company pension scheme;
- Working in a modern office with town views (Avalon);
- 28 days annual leave entitlement (including Bank Holidays).