If you come from an Engineering/Manufacturing/Aerospace background – you do not want to miss this!!!!!!
This is the perfect chance for a high-level administrator to join a Market leading, innovative, high quality manufacturer. Working within an enthusiastic team of 12, you will be responsible for supporting the quality engineers and inspectors with all aspects of administration.
Working for a prestigious company, in fantastic modern purpose-built offices; this opportunity offers a highly competitive salary of £25K, early finish on Fridays & Free Parking– Based in Bournemouth.
Responsibilities of the Quality Administrator;
- General office administration duties
- Database management
- Document creation and updates
- Supplier status updates
- Scanning and archiving
- Coordination with other departments
- Coordination with OEMs, suppliers as and when required
Personal Attributes of the Quality Administrator;
- Experience in a similar position
- Knowledge in manufacturing/engineering/aerospace
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- High attention to detail & organisational skills
- Self-motivated and able to work on own initiative
- Thrives in a busy environment
- Computer literacy a must.
What’s in it for you?
- Excellent salary on offer – £25K
- Hours: 8.00am til 4.30 pm – Finish at 1pm on Fridays
- Pension Scheme
- Free Parking
- Canteen Facilities
- Brand new purpose built building
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Closed at xmas