Working in a small purchasing team, you will be the admin support, placing orders with suppliers, communicating with internals sales staff and liaising with the warehouse team
This fantastic opportunity offers a sociable working environment, fun atmosphere, competitive salary of up to £24k, free parking + company benefits – based in Ringwood.
Responsibilities of the Purchasing Administrator:
- Generate purchase orders based on optimum levels set out in-house computer system ensuring no out-of-stocks.
- Work with warehouse to look at stocking space.
- Work with sales team to ensure correct products have been ordered.
- Communicates with suppliers to ensure orders have been received, chase orders, query prices, discuss minimum order levels and any carriage charges.
- Check stock codes to minimise slow moving/obsolete stock.
- Assist with stock check when necessary.
- Create codes for products when asked by sales team, look at sourcing at best price.
- Input price updates on the system.
Skills & Characteristics of the Purchasing Administrator:
- Experience within an administrative role
- Highly organised
- Good communication skills
- Demonstrates initiative & likes to take ownership
- Highly competent computer skills
- Thrives on supporting others
- Looking for a role which offers longevity
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary – £22k – £24k
- Mon- Friday 8:30am – 5:30pm
- Free Parking
- Career progression opportunities
- 20 days holiday+ Bank Holidays (+additional holiday for 2, 5 & 10 years of service)
- Pension Auto-enrolment effective immediately
- Friendly working environment
- Staff Xmas Party
- Regular Social Event
- Products available at cost