Are you experienced in plumbing together with being Gas Safe Registered? This is a great opportunity to join a local Estate Agent as their in-house maintenance person.
You will be responsible for all maintenance issues for the managed properties in the Bournemouth area. Approx 70% of these works will be Plumbing/Heating/Gas related with some other carpentry, electrical and general works required.
Working for a successful independent company, this opportunity offers permanent employment, varied work & the opportunity to manage your own time/workload, highly competitive salary (£30k) + van + fuel + Ipad based in Bournemouth.
Responsibilities of the Property Maintenance;
- Works orders will be issued direct to System – Viewed via Ipad
- Manage the time effectively to ensure all jobs are completed daily
- General Plumbing
- Heating Systems
- Gas Certified works
- Minor Carpentry
- Minor Electrical Works
Personal Attributes of the Property Maintenance;
- Previous Plumbing experience
- Active on the Gas Safe Register
- Own tools
- Able to communicate professional with general public
- Leave all properties neat and tidy after works completed
- Willing to carry out various maintenance issues across most trades
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary – £30k + Van + Fuel + Ipad
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays
- Location = Bournemouth
- Days = Monday to Friday
- Hours = 9am – 6pm
- Emergency Call outs – additional payments made
- No Bank Holiday working
- Position = Permanent, Full time