Do you have knowledge of the Trades Sector? Do you have high attention to detail together with excellent communication skills?
Working in a small team of 5, You will be the administrative support to the Project Manager and Senior Contracts Administrator.
Working for a small local company; this opportunity offers a competitive salary of up to £24K, early finish on Fridays & Free Parking – Based in Poole.
Responsibilities of the Project Administrator;
- General administration of contracts
- Source, material information and prices from suppliers
- Preparation of company specifications, proposals, quotations and work schedules
- Preparation of O&M Manuals
- To visit and attend site meetings as requested
- Scheduling delivery of goods and services
- Assist clients with enquiries
Skills & Characteristics of the Project Administrator;
- Experience working within an office environment within the construction industry
- Be IT literate (Microsoft, Excel and Outlook)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Be an effective team player
- Design/CAD experience would be a bonus
What’s in it for you?
- Excellent salary on offer – up to £24K
- Hours: 8.00am til 4.30 pm Monday to Thursday & 9.00am til 4.00pm Fridays
- Pension Scheme
- Death in Service Scheme
- Free Parking
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- + more to come soon