Do you possess core manufacturing and engineering skills? Are you looking to work in a diverse role providing a broad range of responsibilities? Do you want to work for a highly successful, forward thinking UK manufacturer? This is the perfect chance for a driven candidate to take full ownership of this opportunity and make this job your own.
The successful candidate will be a member of a small, progressive engineering team, ambitious to enhance and develop their production capabilities and expertise. This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing business with a strong future, based in Verwood.
- Manage & maintain the CNC milling program database and related manufacturing documentation controls.
- Optimise and continuously improve manufacturing equipment functionality and production processes (utilising Lean disciplines wherever possible).
- Provide engineering support to ensure production activities and timelines are continuously met.
- Support in the development of existing & new production equipment as defined by the company’s continuous improvement programme.
- CNC milling experience – proficiency in XYZ Proto-Trak CNC milling/programming – beneficial.
- Manual milling, turning and general tool-room skills.
- Strong engineering and problem solving abilities.
- Proficient in AutoCAD 2015 Mechanical (2D) and/or Autodesk Inventor 2015 (3D) would also be beneficial.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite.
- Natural desire to complete tasks accurately and completely.
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team.
What’s in it for you?
- Salary = up to £30k
- Hours = Monday – Thursday 8:00am – 4:15pm, Friday 8am – 3pm
- Fantastic working environment
- Possible career progression opportunities
- Excellent training
- 28 days holiday
- Free Parking
If you want to join a highly successful organisation and be part of a fantastic team then please APPLY NOW!