Do you have experience within production/manufacturing? Do you have strong administration and coordination skills? This is an extremely exciting time to join a bespoke manufacturing company, working on some of the very top names in the worlds of design, architecture, restaurants, hotels & luxury boats!
You will be working alongside the Production Director supporting them with the scheduling of all works. Liaising with the heads of departments to ensure supply chain records are updated accordingly. Excellent communication skills are key to this role & it is expected that you will be comfortable controlling and managing a varied work load from a demanding industry.
Working for a prestigious, stylish & successful company…. this fantastic opportunity offers a professional, friendly atmosphere, stunning purpose-built factory/offices, structured career progression, free parking, and a salary of up to £25K – based in Poole.
The responsibilities of the Production Coordinator/Scheduler/Controller:
- Creation and distribution of Works Schedules / Production Programmes and other relevant documentation appertaining to production scheduling, from information provided by the Production Director.
- Update the above documentation following weekly Production Meetings / receipt of revised schedules from Production Managers.
- Create and maintain Finishes Schedules for each project. Generate and release Sample Request Forms and subsequently track samples throughout the Production Process. Once dispatched, seek swift approval and update the relevant documentation accordingly, noting approval or requesting additional samples if approval has not been granted.
- Filing of Production copies of drawings into relevant folders.
- Uploading of drawings onto various Project Document Control websites as required.
- Maintain and develop standard finishing documentation for inputting onto relevant sample documentation.
- Liaise with finishing / spray finishing departments to clarify processes involved in achieving desired samples and note
- Track / chase critical procured items to ensure that items delivery dates are on track to suit production team requirements.
- Attend meetings and take minutes and type up / distribute accordingly. Chase action points to ensure that they are fulfilled and update line manager accordingly.
Personal Attributes of the Production Coordinator/Scheduler/Controller:
- Experience in an administration/coordination role within manufacturing/production.
- Knowledge of Construction/Shopfitting/Joinery/Interior Fit-out Industry a distinct advantage
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to prioritise and organise a demanding workload
- Strong computer skills
- Knowledge of scheduling systems a distinct advantage
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive Salary up to £25K depending on experience
- Mon – Friday
- Excellent working environment/offices
- Free Parking
- Working alongside a talented team
- Pension / Auto Enrollment