Would you like to work within Setting out/Joinery/Shopfitting/Interiors?
This is an extremely exciting time to join a bespoke manufacturing company, working on some of the very top names in the worlds of design, architecture, restaurants, hotels & luxury boats!! Working within a highly skilled team of approx. 10 designers
This exciting new opportunity offers a professional, friendly atmosphere, purpose-built factory/offices, structured career progression, training, free parking & excellent salary of £25k – £28K, based in Poole.
Responsibilities of the Product Design Graduate:
- Producing setting-out drawings from designer / architect drawings for ultimate use as manufacturing drawings
- Organise the printing, collating, recording and monitoring of all drawings and related documents you receive for each project, e.g. from third parties
- Site Surveys at initial contract stage
- Clarify instructions received from in-house or from Client
- Ensure drawings and cutting sheets are produced and distributed in a timely manner
- Ensure any revisions / amendments are notified to the relevant individual(s) in a timely manner
- Communicate clear and precise instructions to others (in-house and third parties)
Personal Attributes of the Product Design Graduate:
- Product Design Qualifications
- Passion for Setting Out
- Knowledge of 3D Design Tools such as Inventor/SolidWorks
What in it for you?
- Competitive salary – £25k – £28K
- Working within a highly talented team of 10 staff
- Excellent working environment/offices
- Free Parking
- Holiday – 21 Days
- Pension / Auto Enrolment