Managing the daily workings of installation operations (approx. 15 staff). You will be responsible for managing the installations & scheduling process, identifying improvements and maintaining a high-quality standard of product and service. This role reports directly into the MD and the board of Directors!
Working for a highly successful heating organisation who have recently partnered with one of the UK’s award-winning utilities FTSE 250 companies. This business is experiencing considerable growth over the coming months so there could not be a more exciting time to join this Bournemouth based company!
Responsibilities of the Operations Manager:
- Provide inspired leadership for the organization.
- Make important policy, planning, and strategy decisions.
- Develop, implement and review operational policies and procedures.
- Assist HR with recruiting when necessary.
- Help promote a company culture that encourages top performance and high morale.
- Oversee budgeting, reporting, planning, and auditing.
- Ensure all legal and regulatory documents are filed and monitor compliance with laws and regulations.
- Work closley with the MD & board of directors
- Identify and address problems and opportunities for the company.
Skills & Characteristics of the Operations Manager:
- Proven Operations Management experience
- Motivated Leader
- Experience implementing changes, reviewing processes etc
- Confident reporting to MD & Board level
What’s in it for you?
As well as working within a relaxed and fun environment, you will also benefit from the following:
- Competitive salary of circa £40K+
- Hours: 40 hours per week Monday to Friday 8am til 6pm
- Free onsite parking
- Pay reviews based upon excellent performance;
- Early probation for employees who excel;
- Personal development and progression;
- Company Pension Scheme;
- 28 Days annual leave entitlement (including Bank Holidays);
- Regular social / team bonding activities, such as BBQ’s on the beach,
- Football team and nights out paid for by the MD!