As an experienced Operations Manager, you will be in charge of providing inspired leadership for the entire operational structure and its Management team. This will involve making important strategic decisions, analysing, developing, and implementing changes that will grow and improve the business, in terms of efficiency and profitability.
Join a highly successful smart home innovations business (part of a leading FTSE 250 company) providing products, technology & finance – This business is experiencing considerable growth over the coming months together with new products due to be launched next year, so there could not be a more exciting time to join this Bournemouth based company!
Join the buzz of working in a modern, open plan Head Office with Free Parking – based in the heart of the Bournemouth Town Centre.
Responsibilities of the Operations Manager:
- Build an empowered, motivated and passionate team, rewarding customer focused behaviours, managing performance and driving a culture of ownership and continuous improvement.
- Make important policy, planning, and strategy decisions, by analysing data and trends.
- Ensure all legal and regulatory documents are filed and monitor compliance with laws and industry regulations.
- Identify and address operational problems and seek new opportunities for the company.
- Supporting Company growth, in terms of profitability and efficiencies,
- Work closely with the MD (the Founder), FD & board of directors
Skills & Characteristics of the Operations Manager:
- An experienced operational leader with the ability to influence and engage others.
- Proven problem solver with good analytical skills
- Extensive MI & Strategic experience included extensive use of Excel Reporting.
- Proven Operations Management experience
- Motivated Leader
- Experience implementing changes, reviewing processes etc
- Confident reporting to MD & Board level
What’s in it for you?
As well as working within a relaxed and fun environment, you will also benefit from the following:
- Competitive salary of up to £50k & Performance related Bonus
- Hours: 40 hours per week Monday to Friday 8am til 6pm
- Free onsite parking
- Pay reviews based upon excellent performance
- Early probation for employees who excel
- Personal development and progression
- Company Pension Scheme
- 28 Days annual leave entitlement (including Bank Holidays)