Do you speak French? Are you confident with supporting both hardware & software? This is your chance to join an award-winning, innovative solutions company with offices in the UK, France & America.
Reporting to the Head of IT, working alongside the IT Technician, you will be responsible for supporting all aspects of IT & Communications infrastructure for the Group (60 employees). You will also be required to travel overseas around 2 times per month.
Due to considerable growth this brand-new role offers an excellent salary of up to £30k, training, career progression, overseas travel, company benefits + Free Parking, based in Upton, Poole.
Responsibilities of the IT Officer French Speaking;
- Knowledge of and an ability to write in SQL
- Network Support – Support all aspects of the Company’s IT Infrastructure. (Including LAN/WAN networks & Security
- Maintenance of Virtual array (Veeam)
- Server management including Active Directory/DirSync etc (Server 2000/2003/2008/2016)
- Support users with the use of Office365 portal and associated Microsoft Applications, (Sharepoint, Dynamics, etc) including setting up accounts/passwords
- General IT support company wide – Assist users in the smooth running of the IT estate company wide, via RDP & VPN. Including Windows 7 & Windows 10
- Assist with technical issues in the factories in the UK and France
- VoIP Telephony
- Raising Support tickets with support companies
- Regular IT maintenance, including network outlets etc
- Ensure the successful backup of the Company databases
- Ensure the Group’s software products are available at all times should a disaster recovery situation arise
- Ensure that the Group’s software products are maintained and kept up to date (with upgrades, patches and hot fixes) at all times; this will include the server and desktop platforms
- Monitor the network infrastructure for any problems that may cause disruption to the Associations’ software products
- Working with relevant Departments provide proactive in-house development of the Group’s software products with subsequent implementation
- To be part of the GDPR Steering Group contributing and assisting in the implementation of appropriate policies and procedures to ensure ongoing Group compliance
Personal Attributes of the IT Officer French Speaking;
- Relevant qualifications or work experience
- Knowledge of ERP/CRM systems
- French Language
- Experience with SQL writing a distinct advantage
What’s in it for you?
- Excellent salary on offer of up to £30K D.O.E
- Hours: Monday to Friday 8:30 til 5.00pm
- Flexible working hours
- Overseas Travel (Approx. 2 times per month)
- Pension Scheme
- Free Parking
- 28 days holidays