We are looking for someone with a big personality to be the heart of the office and oversee all departments (Sales, Admin, Accounts, Marketing, Stores, Shipping, Despatch &) You will also provide PA duties to the Directors.
This brand-new exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary – circa £28k, career development free parking & a company bonus. This unique permanent position based in Sturminster Newton.
Responsibilities of the Office Manager / PA:
- Co-ordinate all sales activities from the UK, USA & European sales territories
- Responsible for servicing and co-ordination of staff meetings
- Liaising with the external sales team and Sales Administration
- Answer stock and supply enquiries
- Help with quarterly Regular UK stock takes
- Logging and follow up of the sample requests.
- Organise sales forecasting as necessary
- Support Sales Team and Administration by examining and understanding legal requirements of each sales territory
- Working with product management / directors to ensure that any complaints are dealt with speedily and to a satisfactory standard
- Provide PA support to the Directors
- Help with scheduling the diary for the CEO.
- Handling of In-bound freight from our 5 factories to our store’s locations (USA/UK/EU)
- Admin (Order processing, Despatch note and accounts) for the USA and EU business.
- Answering general stock availability enquiries for EU and USA sales area.
- Quote requests for Export shipping
- Check off the companies processed orders for correctness and margins.
Personal Attributes of the Office Manager / PA:
- Good interpersonal skills – able to communicate well at all levels
- Understanding of accounts, and proficient with numbers.
- Ability to identify areas requiring streamlining.
- Can work alone, as part of a team and prioritise own and others’ workload.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Multi-tasking skills – Keep calm under pressure
- Common sense approach
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary – circa £28k
- Career progression
- Free Parking
- Friendly team atmosphere
- Company quarterly bonus
- 22 days holiday
- Permanent full-time position
- Hours 8.45am to 5.15pm – 1 hour lunch break