Would you like to work for a local manufacturing company giving you complete ownership of the stores area, a great salary and good company benefits? If so, apply now! Based in Poole.
To facilitate the accurate and timely receipt, storage and issuing of purchased parts and processed items. Provide feedback on shortages.
Key Duties And Responsibilities:
- Receiving, counting and booking in of Purchased and Sub-Contract processed, consignment and customer returned items.
- Packing and shipping of vendor returned items and items to sub-contractors for processing. Using and developing the companies systems to ensure accurate records are maintained including warehouse inventory levels.
- Receiving and booking into stock in house manufactured items.
- Using the companies stock control and stores systems, create, record and review stock locations.
- Continuously and regularly monitor, maintain and report on stock level accuracy
- Working with other departments, undertake as required stock takes to update stock levels.
- Issue parts to work orders including raw materials and kit parts.
- Proactive and reactive maintenance of floor stock.
- Monitor safety and other warehouse stocks levels.
- Report shortages to Production Control and/or Cell Team Leaders.
- To ensure that all work carried out complies with health and safety requirements as laid down by the company and by external bodies.
- From time to time, to take on roles and responsibilities as reasonably required for the immediate needs of the Company.
- Self motivated team player
- Ability to operate with the minimum of supervision
- Ability to communicate effectively and clearly with employees at all levels
- IT literate
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary of up to £24K doe
- Monday to Thursday (38 hour week) No Fridays
- Closed between Christmas & New Year
- Free Parking
- Overtime at 1.5
- Pension Scheme
- 190 hours holiday (holiday can be booked by the hour)