We are looking for a Marketing Administrator to support the Marketing Manager with a variety of tasks from creating promotional materials both online and offline to organising events in line with the marketing strategy. You will gain a deep understanding of the full marketing mix and valuable experience with both traditional and digital marketing methods.
This fantastic opportunity offers a sociable working environment, fun atmosphere, competitive salary of up to £22k, Free Parking + much more!
What you’ll be doing…
- Customer account set ups – creating product lists & web logins for customers, using sales reporting system and Excel
- Product research & copy writing for online product descriptions and printed catalogues.
- Supporting our customers to shop online
- Helping to create content for social media and email marketing
- Caring for the showroom – tidiness, checking products are still current, requesting catalogues from suppliers
- Updating the website with new products, removing old products, creating product groups online based on marketing strategy
- Supporting the marketing manager with events such as hosting networking evenings, setting up product displays
- Product research and asset gathering from suppliers to help create catalogues and marketing communications such as blog pieces, emails, and updating product descriptions online.
- A willing to learn new skills
- A positive can-do attitude
- Ability to learn new skills and adapt using own initiative to solve issues
- Strong level of IT literacy and proficiency using Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent time management and organisational skills whilst being able to work with challenging deadlines and managing your own time when required
- Previous experience within hospitality/customer service is preferable.
- Competitive salary circa £20k-£22K
- Mon- Friday 8:30am – 5:30pm
- Free Parking
- 20 days holiday+ Bank Holidays (+additional holiday for 2, 5 & 10 years of service)
- Pension Auto-enrolment after probation
- Friendly working environment
- Staff Xmas Party
- Regular Social Events
- Products available at cost