Do you have experience with Electrical & Mechanical Maintenance? Are you looking for a varied role working for a leading manufacturer who produces exceptional high-quality products for the Aerospace, Military and Defence sectors?
Working in a team of 2 you will be responsible for all machinery and facilities maintenance ensuring a safe & efficient environment at all times.
This exciting opportunity offers, strong team atmosphere, career progression, free parking, half day Fridays together with a salary of £20K – £22K based in Poole.
|Responsibilities of the Maintenance Engineer:
· General maintenance of large manufacturing machinery
· Facility management on site
· Fault finding, basic mechanical & electrical repairs
· Fitting new parts as required, or as part of a regular replacement Rota
· Carrying out quality inspections on jobs.
· Responding immediately to equipment breakdowns
· Fixing faults on site or arranging for replacement equipment to be installed
· Keeping production managers informed of progress
· Follow manufacturer’s technical manuals to help locate faults, using a range of testing instruments and tools.
Personal attributes of the Maintenance Engineer:
· Mechanical & Electrical maintenance experience
· Good practical and technical skills
· Good communication skills
· An understanding of Engineering drawings and principles
· The ability to work quickly and under pressure
· Good problem-solving skills
· The ability to manage a varied workload
· An awareness of health and safety legislation
What’s in it for you?
· Salary: £20K -£22K depending on experience
· Career Progression
· Woking with one other Maintenance Engineer there is training & guidance provided
· Half day Fridays
· Hours: Monday to Thursday 8.00-4.30pm & Fridays 8am – 1.30pm
· Free parking
· Holidays = 28 days
· Life Insurance
· Lunch Room with outside space
· Free tea & coffee