Are you a driven, enthusiastic, mechanically minded candidate looking to develop a career within Engineering?
This is your perfect chance to join a rapidly expanding Manufacturing company, working in a team of 5 (Machine Setters / Winders); you will learn how to set up winding machines, understand settings & functions, and ensure machine is running properly to avoid unnecessary down time
This brand new opportunity offers possible NVQ Qualification, full training on site, ½ days Friday, Free parking & competitive salary based in Poole/Bournemouth.
Responsibilities of the Machine Operator (Trainee):
- Setting machines to process each job efficiently
- Ensure machines operate at maximum speed whilst maintaining quality standards by recognising any faults
- Read and Understand drawings / job cards
Personal Attributes of the Machine Operator (Trainee)
- Looking to start a career within Engineering
- Passion or interest in Mechanics / Engineering / Manufacturing/ fixing cars etc
- Currently holds an NVQ in Engineering / Manufacturing or related area OR willing to compete NVQ.
- Outstanding work ethic, enthusiastic, polite, willing to learn
What’s in it for you?
- Salary – up to £17,236 (£8.50ph)
- Career progression – NVQ training
- Free Parking
- 39 hour week Mon – Thu (7:30am – 16:30pm) 7:30am – 12:30pm on Friday
- Xmas shut down
- 31 days holiday (including bank holiday)
- Training (on the job)