We are looking for a highly experienced coder. Someone who has embraced Laravel to become a core part of their stack, aligning with anything that supercharges it.
Join a global branding tech agency based in Poole – you will be responsible for changing customers’ perceptions, acquiring new customers and retaining existing customers by creating unforgettable experiences campaigns and content. Ultimately, you will support clients in achieving and exceeding their goals.
This role offers remote working & the opportunity to work with elite, high end clients.
Responsibilities of the Laravel Developer:
- Ability to build high-end, bespoke technical web applications and websites.
- Collaborate with our design and development team on a variety of projects.
- Clear understanding of the Laravel framework.
- Thrive on sharing inspiring ideas and creative solutions to our challenges.
- QA your own work to fix, meet or even exceed delivery expectations.
- Work with us to define best practice and working procedures.
- Communicate and engage with our project managers.
- Have a good understanding of front end development.
- Work on a variety of long-term and short-term projects, from powerful content-managed web applications to dynamic responsive websites.
- Contribute to collective problem solving for our clients.
- Apply creativity to technical implementations.
- Work in sprints and apply hotfixes solutions when necessary.
- Continuously evolve our infrastructure and server setup to complement our development stack.
- Embrace our ‘work hard, play hard’ culture.
Experience required by the Laravel Developer:
- Experience using Laravel
- Multidisciplinary approach to development.
- Confidence and determination to tackle complex digital projects.
- Ability to own your work and a drive to always find the best solution.
- A good eye for design detail and the ability to be creative with technical delivery.
- Self-motivation and an organised approach to meeting deadlines.
- Ability to communicate technical decisions to non-technical individuals.
- Passion for keeping up to date with the latest technology and development trends.
- Active interest in user experience and design.
- Capacity to juggle multiple projects efficiently.
- Ability to thrive within a fast-paced environment.
- Growth mindset and energetic attitude
- Object-orientated design
- MVC Architecture
- Laravel Development
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary up to £50k
- Generous vacation time
- Remote working options
- Company pension
- Creative environment
- Happy hours
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Unlimited coins
- Attend global tech events (coming soon)
- Regular team events
- Core hours – Monday Friday 9-5:30pm