Do you have experience with Window Servers / Microsoft Exchange & Office 365? This is the perfect chance for an experienced IT Support Engineer with 1st class Customer Service skills to join a highly successful IT Solutions company.
You will be the primary point of contact for over 100 clients supporting them with any IT issues – from fault resolution through to completion using remote control support OR on site call outs.
Working for a vibrant independent company, this opportunity offers a small, fun, friendly team environment, highly competitive salary (£30k) Training, Career progression & free parking, based in Poole.
Responsibilities of the IT Support Engineer;
- To receive, log, prioritise, and resolve client queries.
- To support team members resolving queries where consultation is required.
- Process all calls within the defined client Service Level Agreements.
- To effectively utilise all Remote Management tools, reference and update internal manuals and client site set-up information.
- To liaise with software & hardware vendors, service provider partners and third party companies to obtain product information, resolve technical issues and keep clients up to date with fault resolution status.
- To act as a leader in fault resolution relating to potentially complex support queries involving networking/VPN’s, Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange, Office 365, Mail Flow / Filtering, Local / Cloud Backup Solutions and all types of Internet Connectivity.
- Liaise with clients and fully appreciate the impact of downtime to their business.
- To be involved with service improvements, staff training and ensuring the quality of incident management is of the highest standards possible.
- Technical: Windows Server 2008 to 2016, Exchange 2007 to Exchange 2016, Active Directory, Networking – TCP/IP / VLAN, Wireless Technologies, Configuring/Troubleshooting Routers and Firewalls, Cyber Security Best Practices, Local and Cloud Backup / Disaster Recovery.
Personal Attributes of the IT Support Engineer;
- Be familiar with Microsoft software including operating systems ranging from Windows XP right through to Windows 10 along with productivity applications such as Microsoft Office.
- Have exceptional communication skills to deliver friendly customer service face to face, over the phone or via e-mail to all clients.
- Ability to solve problems and have the initiative to troubleshoot, investigate problems and search for solutions.
What’s in it for you?
•Competitive salary – up to £30k
•Excellent career opportunities
•Free parking •20 days holiday + bank holidays
•Location = Poole
•Days = Monday to Friday
•Hours = 9am – 5:30pm
•Position = Permanent, Full time