This is the perfect chance for an experienced IT Support professional with 1st class Customer Service skills to join a highly successful IT Solutions company.
This varied role would suit a self starter with drive & initiative, looking to develop their existing skills set. You will be the primary point of contact for over 100 clients supporting them with any IT issues – from fault resolution through to completion using remote control support OR on site call outs.
Working for a vibrant independent company, this opportunity offers a small, fun, friendly team environment, highly competitive salary (£20k – £24k), Training, Career progression & free parking, based in Poole.
Responsibilities of the IT Support Engineer;
- Handling & logging phone, e-mail and face to face support requests.
- Prioritising requests in order of severity and impact on the business.
- Investigation of problems from fault resolution through to completion
- Occasional travel to local client sites to undertake support duties (company vehicles available)
Personal Attributes of the IT Support Engineer;
- Have the willingness to learn new skills
- Be familiar with Microsoft software including operating systems ranging from Windows XP right through to Windows 10 along with productivity applications such as Microsoft Office.
- Have exceptional communication skills to deliver friendly customer service face to face, over the phone or via e-mail to all clients.
- Ability to solve problems and have the initiative to troubleshoot, investigate problems and search for solutions.
What’s in it for you?
•Competitive salary – up to £24k
•Excellent career opportunities
•20 days holiday + bank holidays
•Pension •Location = Poole
•Days = Monday to Friday
•Hours = 9am – 5:30pm
•Position = Permanent, Full time