Have you worked in an IT Service Desk/Helpdesk position? Do you have knowledge of supporting EPOS Systems? Are you looking for a service desk role within a highly successful retail technology solutions business?
Working in a team of 10 you will be responsible for delivering remote and on-site support to a range of high-end retail customers across the UK.
This rapidly expanding business offers, huge potential with their structured 12-month career plan leading to 2nd & 3rd line roles, quirky modern offices, chill out zone, café, free coffee, parking together with an excellent salary of up to £25K based in Loughton.
|Responsibilities of the IT Service Desk Engineer:
· The delivery and support of remote and on-site Retail Pro support to a range of different customers in the Retail industry ranging in various vertical markets such as apparel, jewellery, footwear plus many more
· Ensure all support calls are to be logged and up to date via our in-house ticketing system.
· Dealing with issues quickly and effectively, and escalating service requests to Line 2 when required.
· Report to the Helpdesk Managers each day, ensuring problems are effectively communicated across all levels.
Personal attributes of the IT Service Desk Engineer:
What’s in it for you?
· Salary: £20K – £25K depending on experience
· Team incentives
· Career Progression
· Hours: Monday to Friday 9.00-5.30pm
· Some paid out of hours work (rota basis)
· Free parking
· Holidays = 28 days
· Regular team social events
· Modern office/Chill out Zone/Cafe
· Free tea & coffee