This is the perfect opportunity for a Product/Industrial Designer to join a Market leading, innovative, high quality manufacturer providing bespoke products for the aviation industry.
Working in a fun, young team of 4, you will be responsible for conceiving and developing concepts at a high level of complexity and creativity across multiple programs from large scale conceptual environments and brand experiences to the small intricate details.
Working for a prestigious company, in fantastic modern purpose-built offices; this opportunity offers a highly competitive salary of circa £30/£35K Negotiable, early finish on Fridays & Free Parking– Based in Bournemouth.
Responsibilities of the Industrial Designer;
- This person will be responsible for managing projects, creating exciting and diverse aesthetics, infusing physical and psychological interfaces between users and the products, then presenting those ideas to clients in an exciting way.
- You will work alongside numerous professionals in design, manufacture & installation.
- This is a developing industrial design team, executing many design challenges daily, from large-scale conceptual environments and brand experiences to the small intricate details.
- Working in a fast paced but highly varied & rewarding
- We encourage our designers to get out from behind their desk and get involved with mocks ups and production problems to give them real world experiences.
- If you can push the creative potential of new ideas to new heights, all while staying within the confines of budgets, manufacturing processes, and industry restrictions and requirements this could be for you.
Personal Attributes of the Industrial Designer;
- Degree or relevant qualification in Product/Industrial Design
- Minimum of 2 years work experience in the design industry
- Knowledge of transportation industries a distinct advantage
- High Proficiency using CAD software, 3D/2D rendering software
- Knowledge of SolidWorks/Inventor an advantage
- Knowledge of technical digital layout drawings of prototype
- Workshop skills
- Practical Thinker!
What’s in it for you?
- Excellent salary on offer – Circa £30/35K negotiable
- Hours: 8.00am till 4.30 pm – Finish at 1pm on Fridays
- Pension Scheme
- Free Parking
- Canteen Facilities
- Brand new purpose built building
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Closed at xmas