This is the perfect chance for an energetic, confident graduate engineer with a passion for cloud to work within a world class solutions company at the forefront of Technology!!
Working within a dynamic DevOps team alongside Service Delivery/Platform Consultants/Architects. You will become a crucial part of this exciting team where you will follow the platform from design phase all the way through to the live platform.
This brand-new opportunity offers a salary of up to £40K D.O.E, considerable training & development, progression opportunities, fantastic team atmosphere, Free Parking – based in Poole.
Responsibilities of the Graduate Platform Engineer:
- Be a key resource in designing and supporting the cloud infrastructure along with the technical architects.
- Be a DevOps evangelist, promoting the culture through all teams.
- Ensure the reliability of the SaaS platform
- Working with Docker containers and their associated tools such as Kubernetes for orchestration
Personal Attributes of the Graduate Platform Engineer:
- Have 2 years’ experience of Linux (preferably in a sysop role, but not mandatory)
- Have 1 years’ experience of a configuration management tool. Preferably Ansible, but Puppet & Chef also acceptable
- Working knowledge of container technologies; Docker is a distinct advantage
- Experience with scripting languages such as Bash
- Be able to ensure best practice whilst juggling customer commitments
- Capable of making decisions independently
- Desire to learn and grow within a DevOps environment
- Self-motivated, self-starting
- Instinctive problem solver
- Attention to detail
What’s in it for you?
- Salary – up to £40K D.O.E
- Free parking
- Pension Contributions
- Life Assurance
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Friendly/sociable working environment
- Hours are 37 ½ hour week