You will be covering the Manchester area and up to 1 hours radius. You will be responsible for the general servicing and maintenance of domestic gas boilers.
Join a highly successful Boiler Installation / Smart Home Innovations business (part of a leading FTSE 250 company) providing products, technology & finance. This business is experiencing considerable growth over the coming months, so there could not be a more exciting time to join!
Fantastic company benefits = Competitive salary £30k / New Company Van / Fuel card / Parking Expenses Covered / Mobile phone + many more!!
Responsibilities of the Service Gas Engineer:
- General servicing and maintenance of domestic gas boilers
- Some cylinder, gas pipework, radiators, TRVS installations will be required
- Provide exceptional professional service to customers at all time
- Workmanship to be of the highest of standards for each customer attended.
The candidates we want:
- At least 1 years experience with the Gas sector
- To understand manufacturers instructions, British Standards, and GAS SAFE regulation in detail
- Experience in dealing with customer complaints to the highest standards
- Experience with maintenance on Worcester Bosch and Vaillant boilers.
What’s in it for you?
- A competitive annual salary of up to £30,000 depending on experience
- You will receive 28 days paid holiday (including Bank Holidays)
- Auto-enrolment into the NEST government pension scheme
- New company van
- Fuel card and parking expenses covered
- Mobile phone
- Anton analysers, Hoover, PPE (including Gas Compliance kit) plus additional power tools
- Renewal of ACS certificates following successful completion of probation
- Incentives for excellent Trust Pilot reviews.
Our reputation for providing excellent service is readily reflected in the people that we employ. The successful candidate will enjoy a rewarding career, developing alongside a company with huge ambition.